There is a variety of fish to be caught off of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama. Some fish may be kept and some must be released depending on the season. Vermillion snapper, white snapper, scamp grouper, red grouper, gag grouper, amberjack and wahoo are a few of the fish you may read about on our fish page.
- Family Friendly! All ages are welcome!
- Free Fish Cleaning on 4, 5 and 6 Hour Fishing Charters
- Depart at 6:30 am or sleep in on your vacation and depart at 1:30 pm
- Cool a/c, comfortable seating, clean odor-free restroom, Sirius Satellite Stereo
- You may bring up to 6 people in your group. This is a private charter for your group only
- Kids movies on our TV just in case someone gets restless
- One of the best fishing charters in Orange Beach
Enjoy our Getaway Charters You Tube Channel
Keep all of your fish!
Keep enough for dinner!
Or release all of your Fish!
Deep Drop Fishing for Tilefish, Grouper, Seabass
Deep drop fishing is fishing in waters from 400 to over 1,000 feet deep. We provide lightweight, power assisted reels where you can feel the bite. We also have bent butt rods to place in the rod holders if you choose. These fish are some of the very best you will ever taste.